Welcome to the exciting world of RafflesEducation. As a growing premier private education group in Asia-Pacific and Europe, we have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to nurture and develop every employee’s full potential. We believe in building a talent pool to further grow our business. If you are looking for exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges, we invite you to build your career with us.
Our educators are more than teachers. They are creative practitioners and experts in their own professions. Be part of our dynamic team, join us.
- Co-ordinate activities such as open house, education fairs, workshops and recruiting potential students through one-to-one consultation and presentation
- Course Consultation to potential students by understanding their interest and recommend the suitable programme to them
- Plan School talks and campaigns in government schools and private institutions, locally and in overseas
- Administer and follow up with students' enrollment and ensure timely tuition fees payment
- Attend to enquiries through phone, email and walk-in appointments
- Ensure proper management of enquiry database
- Telemarketing and follow up on potential students for registration of programme
- Achieve quarterly targets set by management and generate ideas for more sales
- A tertiary education or Diploma in Business Administration, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Psychology, Biomedical Science
- Minimum 1 -2 years' experience preferably sales experience in education industry is preferred
- Comfortable in meeting of enrolment targets
- Provide good consultation to prospective students
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Understand what people are searching for when they visit education provider’s website.
- Research questions and concerns of prospective international students - conceptualise content type and develop informed writing.
- Develop written content for core website copy, blogs and news articles, social media posts, content for banners, product descriptions, case studies, landing pages, video scripts.
- Validate content for accuracy and usability using support communications and ensure adherence to goals set by Raffles Management.
- To determine the right platforms for the distribution of content in various social media platforms.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, photographer and videographer, on visual productions.
- Monitor “listening posts" - industry blogs, social media, etc. to assess and refine Raffles’ value proposition, and determine engagement strategies.
- Track and measure various marketing activities to help evaluate and identify effective approaches; improve process on a continuous basis – both from quality and productivity perspective.
- Degree/Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communications or related discipline, with 2-3 years related working experience.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- Proven and strong content development/messaging/writing, ability to translate complex content; synthesizing, understanding and engaging audiences. Creative storytelling audience-focused communication and savvy digitization of content.
- Strong strategic communications planning and execution skills.
- Good research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
- A high level of productivity to meet deadline challenges, and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Developed Internet Marketing Strategies (e.g. email, banner, search engine optimization, website marketing) and tactical implementation of online strategies including creative brief, copy writing.
- Source for channels, websites and countries to build exposure and branding for the Company
- Develop and manage advertising or search led content opportunities
- Social media networking sites (Facebook, Flickr, Myspace, Youtube) to generate leads
- Coordinate and work closely with sales,marketing, IT and other internal departments to ensure successful implementation of online marketing
- Measure, evaluate and demonstrate Return on Investment through the reporting of performance in all channels; whilst proposing strategic solutions for improving results
- Support the analyses of performance data and competitive landscape to maximize campaign optimization
- Manage project timelines and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in internet marketing with minimum 4 years experience in an Internet Marketing position.
- Substantial Internet Marketing experience and keep abreast of latest online strategies and its impart on increasing sales for the company
- Experience in writing web content that effectively projects the value and distinct personality of the brand.
- Proven track record in devising, implementing and measuring highly effective online campaigns closely integrated with the broader marketing mix.
- Experience in online direct marketing
Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format), academic certificates, 2 reference letters as well as a recent photograph to: email@example.com