Games and Animations Lecturer
- Design course curriculum materials in Games and Animations
- Plan and deliver these lessons clearly
- Develop students' creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
- Ensure student discipline
- Assist with school promotional activities
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Art, Multimedia Design, New Media, Visual Communications or equivalent from a recognized academic institution.
- At least 5 years' industry experience with a credible portfolio .
- Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Animation, Gaming, Design Principles, HTML, Multimedia Design, Video and Special Effects, Web Design or any other relevant study areas.
- Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities.
- Willing to relocate to one of our Asian campus.